Camping is closed. We are no longer accepting camping reservations.
Spectators can visit the Dane County Park System to learn about other camping options in the area.
For the camping applications that have been accepted please review the following information before attending:
- A minimum of three nights is required.
- Camping is on a first-come, first-served basis and all fees must be paid in advance.
- Requests for specific sites cannot be honored.
- For safety reasons, once you have parked you must remain in the same spot the entire weekend.
- Check-in for camping is on Wednesday from 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm and Thursday from 8:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- No arrival or camping is allowed on the grounds prior to 3:00 pm on Wednesday.
- Grounds must be vacated by 10:00 pm on Sunday.
- Wednesday arrivals will need to provide the Midwest Horse Fair office with names of everyone arriving by April 1, 2013.
- All items (this includes horses & any supplies, vendor supplies etc…) must be unloaded BEFORE you are able to park in the camping area.
- All campers must have a Midwest Horse Fair® Camping Permit displayed. No person shall camp in any area except as designated and with prior approval.
- Electricity is very limited and not guaranteed. Please bring a 30 amp. turn around adapter and 200 ft. cords.
- No horses are allowed in paved camping area.
- Horses are not allowed on the grounds until Thursday at 8:00 am.
- Cost of camping does not include admission and must be purchased separately.
- Admission wristbands will be checked as you enter and exit the camping area.
- Cars and trucks in the camping area are for loading and unloading purposes only. Violators will be ticketed.
- The Alliant Energy Center is closed from midnight to 6:00 am. Quiet must be observed during these hours.
- No firearms, fireworks or dangerous weapons are permitted on the Alliant Energy Center premises.
- Fires are permitted only in campers’ own charcoal grills. Hot coals may not be placed on the ground or in trash containers. All liquid and solid refuse must be placed in designated receptacles.
- Swimming, fishing and boating are not permitted in Alliant Energy Center ponds.
- No amplified noise is permitted without permission. No noisy, drunk or disorderly person shall be permitted to remain on the premises.
- Security will be on-site throughout the weekend.
- Cancellations after April 1, 2013 are not eligible for a refund. No refunds will be given for spaces unused or early departure.