The 2015 Midwest Horse Fair Camping Application will be available in the fall.
Spectators can visit the Dane County Park System to learn about other camping options in the area.
Please read the following rules and regulations before submitting your Camping Reservation Application
- Overnight accommodations are available to Midwest Horse Fair participants only: vendors, horse exhibitors, performers, clinicians, and eligible MHF volunteers (in order to camp, at least one person in your camping party must work a minimum of three volunteer shifts during the weekend for a total of 9 hours).
- A minimum of three nights is required.
- Camping is on a first-come, first-served basis and all fees must be paid in advance.
- Requests for specific sites cannot be honored.
- For safety reasons, once you have parked you must remain in the same spot the entire weekend.
- Check-in for camping is on Wednesday from 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm and Thursday from 8:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- No arrival or camping is allowed on the grounds prior to 3:00 pm on Wednesday.
- Grounds must be vacated by 10:00 pm on Sunday.
- Wednesday arrivals will need to provide the Midwest Horse Fair office with names of everyone arriving in advance.
- All items (this includes horses & any supplies, vendor supplies etc…) must be unloaded BEFORE you are able to park in the camping area.
- All campers must have a Midwest Horse Fair Camping Permit displayed. No person shall camp in any area except as designated and with prior approval.
- Electricity is NOT guaranteed. Please bring a 30 amp. turn around adapter and 200 ft. cords.
- Electricity is limited. Please be considerate with electrical usage.
- No horses are allowed in camping area.
- Horses are not allowed on the grounds until Thursday at 8:00 am.
- Cost of camping does not include admission and must be purchased separately.
- Admission wristbands will be checked as you enter and exit the camping area.
- Everyone camping must have a Three-Day wristband.
- Cars and trucks in the camping area are for loading and unloading purposes only. Violators will be ticketed.
- The Alliant Energy Center is closed from midnight to 6:00 am. Quiet must be observed during these hours.
- No firearms, fireworks, or dangerous weapons are permitted on the Alliant Energy Center premises.
- Fires are permitted only in campers’ own charcoal grills. Hot coals may not be placed on the ground or in trash containers. All liquid and solid refuse must be placed in designated receptacles.
- Swimming, fishing, and boating are not permitted in Alliant Energy Center ponds.
- No amplified noise is permitted without permission. No noisy, drunk, or disorderly person shall be permitted to remain on the premises.
- Security will be on-site throughout the weekend.
- Cancelations after March 21, 2014 are not eligible for a refund.