Things to Know Before You Volunteer
Read these tips before applying!
Things to know before you volunteer:
- Some volunteer areas fill up quickly, so please send your form back early.
- Postitions are assigned on an as-needed basis. Job preferences are considered but not guaranteed.
- Your volunteer assignment and additional information will be sent after March 15, 2014.
- In order to camp, at least one person in your camping party must work a minimum of three volunteer shifts during the weekend for a total of 9 hours. A separate camping application along with payment is required to reserve your space.
- Border Patrol requirements include being at least 18 years of age, being able to ride a quiet, crowd suitable horse for all three days. A signed copy of the Border Patrol Job Description is required with your application.