Clinicians & Entertainers
Proposals are now being accepted for the 2014 Midwest Horse Fair.
The Midwest Horse Fair® is currently accepting proposals for clinicians, lecturers, and entertainers for our 2014 event until September 1, 2013. The Midwest Horse Fair® will be held April 11, 12 & 13-2014 at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, WI. Clinicians and speakers for the Midwest Horse Fair® are generally scheduled multiple times throughout the weekend in a variety of venues. Requests for specific venues and times will be considered, however no guarantees can be made.
• Include: Name, Address, Phone, Email, Website, Social Media
- Proposed Topic Title(s)
• Examples: Lecture, Demonstration, Clinic, etc
Clinic or Lecture Outline/Summary
• Include: Intended Audience, Objective, Description
- Professional References
- Summary of Experience on Subject Matter
Video of Performance or Clinic
• Link to an online video is preferred.
- Space Requirements
- Time Requirements
- Monetary Requirements
• Examples: Audio Visual Equipment, Clinic Participants, etc
Electronic submissions are preferred however you may send completed proposal and any materials by September 1, 2013 to the Midwest Horse Fair®:
Attn: Kathy Freidel
PO Box 128
Columbus, WI 53925