Masterson Method Creator
- Friday, April 17 2015 at 08:00am, Location: Andis Demo Ring
- Friday, April 17 2015 at 02:30pm, Location: Nutrena Senior Room
- Friday, April 17 2015 at 06:00pm, Location: Andis Demo Ring
- Saturday, April 18 2015 at 09:30am, Location: Nutrena SafeChoice Room
- Saturday, April 18 2015 at 05:00pm, Location: Andis Demo Ring
- Sunday, April 19 2015 at 09:00am, Location: Andis Demo Ring
- Sunday, April 19 2015 at 04:00pm, Location: Nutrena Senior Room
Jim Masterson is an equine massage therapist extraordinaire and the developer of the Masterson Method of Integrated Equine Performance Bodywork. Over the years, his equine clientele has included competitors in USEF Medal and Maclay events, the Nation’s Cup, and the Pan American and World Games, as well as members of the United States endurance teams, and various USET driving and jumping teams.
Jim first became interested in equine massage in 1997 and quickly recognized that a horse exhibits certain neurological responses to touch as it releases tension in its body. Using this response to guide his work, he developed the Masterson Method, in which the horse participates in the process by showing the practitioner where tension has accumulated, how much pressure is needed, and when the tension is released.
Jim Masterson has been teaching the Masterson Method hands-on seminar workshops to horse owners in the United States, Europe, and Australia since 2005. His methods are also explained in his new book, Beyond Horse Massage, and the several instructional DVDs he has produced.
For more information please visit www.mastersonmethod.com.