Lodi Veterinary Care
Official Veterinarian of the 2015 Midwest Horse Fair
- Friday, April 17 2015 at 11:30am, Location: Nutrena Senior Room
- Friday, April 17 2015 at 04:30pm, Location: Nutrena SafeChoice Room
- Saturday, April 18 2015 at 09:00am, Location: Nutrena Senior Room
- Saturday, April 18 2015 at 01:00pm, Location: Nutrena Empower Room
- Sunday, April 19 2015 at 03:00pm, Location: Nutrena Senior Room
Lodi Veterinary Care is an industry leader in clinic, mobile, and emergency equine care and wellness. Our team of experienced veterinarians is dedicated to you and your horses alike. We are excited for the opportunity to have three of our team members speaking at this year’s Midwest Horse Fair.
Dean Meyer, DVM has been involved with horses and their owners on many different levels during his career. His strong interest in equine nutrition led to the formation of Doctor’s Choice supplements, the makers of Equi-Shine. His other professional interests include reproduction, lameness, and all aspects of dental care.
Corinne McKittrick, DVM is a 2010 graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. McKittrick has a strong interest in ophthalmology, especially the complicated cases. Her other professional interests include tick related cases, such as Lyme disease and Anaplasmosis, as well as tick control.
David Kolb, DVM is a 1987 graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Kolb’s main interests are equine lameness and reproduction, but he finds all areas of practice challenging and exciting.
Lodi Veterinary Care is the Official Veterinarian of the 2015 Midwest Horse Fair.