- Friday, April 17 2015 at 10:00am, Location: Hutchison Arena
- Friday, April 17 2015 at 02:30pm, Location: Hutchison Arena
- Saturday, April 18 2015 at 09:00am, Location: Blain's Farm & Fleet Coliseum
- Saturday, April 18 2015 at 01:00pm, Location: Hutchison Arena
- Sunday, April 19 2015 at 08:00am, Location: Hutchison Arena
- Sunday, April 19 2015 at 12:00pm, Location: Hutchison Arena
- Sunday, April 19 2015 at 03:00pm, Location: Hutchison Arena
Al Dunning has owned and operated Almosta Ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona since 1970. His expertise in all facets of equestrian events has elevated him to great success.
Al and his students have won 40 World and Reserve World titles in AQHA, NRHA, NRCHA, and NCHA. In addition, Al conducts clinics worldwide, operates several business, including AD Tack and Dunning Consulting LLC, and has recently developed Team AD International, an online training program.
Al has won numerous awards for his contributions to various associations within the community, and for the books and articles he has authored. He was the recipient of the 1996 AQHA Professional Horseman of the Year award, and was chosen as the 2003 NCHA Zane Schulte Trainer of the Year. Over the years, Al has developed his multi-faceted business with a focus on the development of champion horses and riders.
Al has been married to his wife Becky since 1971. Becky is a well-known horse show announcer, and co-founder of America’s Horse Cares, a division of the AQHA Foundation, which focuses on therapeutic riding charities. The Dunnings have two children, Grady and McKenzie Parkinson, and one granddaughter, Gracie Ann Parkinson.
For more information about Al Dunning, please visit www.aldunning.com.