Stallion Avenue Application
Applications for the 2014 Stallion Avenue will be available after July 1, 2013
2013 Stallion Avenue
Proudly Sponsored by Tractor Supply
Stallion Avenue is a great venue to showcase your outstanding horse. By participating in this important part of the Midwest Horse Fair®, you will be able to promote your stallion and your farm’s services. Participation is on a first-come, first-serve basis until sold out. The fee to bring a stallion is $385.00 for the first horse, and $285.00 for any additional horses. The fee includes the following:
- One adjoining hospitality area per farm (11.5’ x 8’)
- Listing in “Virtual Stallion Avenue” on www.MidwestHorseFair.com which includes photo, description and contact information for each stallion.
- One Stallion Revue presentation in the Coliseum - 2 minutes in length. Stallions can be lead, ridden or driven into the Coliseum while the announcer showcases each stallion to the spectators.
- Up to 3 presentations (once per day) in the large presentation ring in the Stallion Avenue Barn. Each presentation can be up to 5 minutes in length. Daily presentation sign-up will be done onsite.
- Use of small presentation ring in the Stallion Avenue Barn for showing your stallions to prospective customers.
- Three weekend passes per stallion – includes parking
- Three bags of shavings per stallion
- Listing in the official Midwest Horse Fair® program-if signed up by February 1, 2013
- Access to a round pen for exercising
A $100.00 deposit is required per stallion with the application. Remaining balance will be due by February 1, 2013. More information can be found on the application and the guidelines.