Stallion Avenue Application
A great venue to showcase your outstanding Stallion!
2014 Stallion Avenue
By participating in this important part of the Midwest Horse Fair®, you will be able to promote your stallion and your farm’s services. Participation is on a first-come, first-serve basis until sold out. The fee to bring a stallion is $385.00 for the first horse, and $285.00 for any additional horses. The fee includes the following:
• One box stall (11'-6" x 8'-0")
• One adjoining hospitality area per farm (11'-6" x 8'-0")
• Listing in “Virtual Stallion Avenue” on http://www.MidwestHorseFair.com which, includes photo, description and contact information for each stallion.
• One Stallion Revue presentation in the Coliseum - 2 minutes in length. Stallions can be lead, ridden or driven into the Coliseum while the announcer showcases each stallion to the spectators.
• Up to 3 presentations (once per day) in the large presentation ring in Stallion Avenue. Each presentation can be up to 5 minutes in length. Daily presentation sign-up will be done onsite.
• Use of small presentation ring in the Stallion Avenue Barn for showing your stallion to customers.
• Three weekend passes per stallion – includes parking
• Three bags of shavings per stallion
• Listing in the official Midwest Horse Fair program (If signed up & paid by February 3, 2014)
• Access to a Round Pen for exercising before and after show hours
A $100.00 deposit is required per stallion with the application. Remaining balance will be due by February 3, 2014. More information can be found on the application and information sheet.
How to Submit:
- Submit online by clicking the "Submit by Email" button located at the top of the form. (Please note that not all email providers support this option.)
- Print it out and mail it to the address at the bottom of the form.
- Send completed application as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Save the blank Application to your computer.
2. Fill in the Application.
3. Save the Application again once it has been filled in.
4. Email to email@example.com
Please note that if you do not receive a confirmation email within one business day, then your application was not received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 920-623-5515 or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org